The Acoustical Science and Technology is accepting articles from
researchers, not limited to members of the Acoustical Society
Japan, concerning all aspects of acoustics. The contributed article is
one of the following categories:
- These should be based on original research or report
findings regarding basic or applied problems which are considered to make
a significant contribution to any field of acoustics or acoustic engineering.
- TECHNICAL REPORTS:
- Useful reports on test, technical data, and education.
- ACOUSTICAL LETTERS:
- Recent research results for rapid review and early publication.
The same results may be included in a new manuscript submitted later to this
journal as an original PAPER.
- Overviews and surveys about a specific research field or a technology of acoustics.
- SHORT NOTES:
- Brief reports on scientific research and education as well as discussion
or comment on papers that have been published previously in this journal.
- TRANSLATED PAPERS:
- Translated manuscript published in the Journal of Acoustical Society of
Japan in Japanese. This publication must be approved by the editorial board
of the Acoustical Science and Technology beforehand. Manuscript should be a
complete translation of the original Japanese version. Note that this
TRANSLATED PAPER is not recognized as an original peer reviewed paper.
Submitted PAPERS will be reviewed by at least two reviewers, while
TECHNICAL REPORTS, ACOUSTICAL LETTERS and SHORT NOTES will be reviewed
at least one reviewer.
Web submission system for papers
Call for Papers
Special issue on architectural & environmental acoustics simulations
Special issue on Speech Communication
Special issue on Spatial Hearing